Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Butterfly Project



In case of tag glitch please click here.
"The Storm"
The heavens sense our burden:
the threat of future downpours
I carry on my back.
We are drunk on wine vinegar.
The nearing storm rouses me,  
it makes me want to shake the world.
               
We are an assemble of misery.
If our hands are bloody,
it is from the blood of our own wounds.
The grotesque scars
we bear on our bodies
testify to battles fought
that went unrecognized.
                 
But the next storm will unfurl our flag
and uproot the rotted trees!
Then we, together with the gusting wind,
will scale Spilberk's* heights,
and stand in victory on the peaks of cliffs,
our hair blowing freely in the wind.


*Spilberk was a famous jail in the Middle Ages in the city of Brno

Commented on:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Max I really enjoyed reading your blog and comparing it to mine. I realized some stuff I can add on my butterfly to improve it. In your explanation I didn't realize any spelling errors and they were all very clear to me. The materials you used made me understand the butterfly even more and the explanation made it even more clear. All in all you did a very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, Your butterfly was well made, and I can tell that you put effort into making the butterfly.I like how you used an explosion in the middle of the butterfly, that really caught my attention.But I do have a question what dothe little foot prints mean? I was clicking on other different tags but I couldn't find it.Overall you did good and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those aren't footprints, those are dead Nazis (my apologies if they looked like footprints, which I do see now that you mentioned it). I would've given them swastika armbands if they had arms.

      Delete