Friday, January 22, 2016

Second Quarter Reflection

      Well, we've nearly reached the other half of the year, so that means another reflection blog! I think I really improved this quarter, but that's just my opinion. Some of you may say otherwise, and I respect that. Now then, on to my actual improvements and accomplishments.
      First, the area I've most improved on (at least in ELA): my argumentative writing, as I have now completed an essay with it (and the essay is good quality).  Relating to that, the most challenging part of this quarter was me cutting slightly opinionated and satirical bits from that essay (which hurt me on the inside a bit, but don't worry). However, I managed to do that without making it sound like a fill-in-the-blanks kind of essay.
      Something I've accomplished since the New Year that I'm proud of is acing all of those vocab quizzes, which sometimes can get a little complex. Fortunately, I've been staying atop those, and the accompanying homework. However, we have no more space on the fridge for the quizzes, which is kind of sad.

Happy 3rd Quarter everyone!
This is an antler mirror. Just wanted to point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment