Friday, January 20, 2017

Quarter Two Reflection

Well, since Quarter 2 is more or less over, it means I have to reflect upon it. With that said, let's begin.
      The most challenging part of Quarter Two was probably embedding all the quotes in papers and paragraphs, as I sometimes have trouble finding the most relevant piece. What I did then, and what I'll continue to do moving forward is this: Ask the person next to me whether or not this makes sense. It allows me to kind of filter the nonsense from whatever I'm working on, and thusly prevent said nonsense from lowering my grade.  The method easily catches the concealed 80% of the weird wording and stuff I unintentionally put in, I catch the surface 10%, and Mrs. Larson helps me fix the 10% left over that are the fundamental flaws of my piece. (Thank you, by the way.) The end result is polished and more or less up to snuff.
      Something I've accomplished since the new year that I'm proud of is the fact that I haven't forgotten a single assignment. This has mostly been due to the following factors: It's not as insane as last year (I can get most of it completed in class), less is assigned overall, and Schoology/Edmodo lay more or less all of it out for me. As a result, I have no homework most nights, which is a plus. Not doing stuff is always a plus!
   The area I've made the most improvements in is getting stuff done on time. Last quarter, I neglected  a few things with regards to an assignment, as well as regularly working from 7:30 'til 9. With the aforementioned decrease of assigned work and spillover (aka the things I couldn't get done in class), I've been working for 20 minutes, if at all.
      Generally, this quarter has been smooth sailing, and I hope quarter 3 will be much the same. Enjoy your weekend, everybody!
      
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment