Thursday, May 12, 2016

Dream Blog (Sorry it's late, please don't be mad)

"A Foam-Made Dream"

My dreams are many:
Go to a good college, get a good job involving robots, and so on.
But if I had to pick just one?
It's simple:
Attend a Nerf war in a certain place in Georgia.
Why?
It's because those people are really cool (like [insert celebrity] for you normal people)
and shooting them with my creation (or getting shot back) is like them signing your face.
But it may not come true.
Why?
Well, it's hard to walk and other whiny things.
But that doesn't matter.
Why?
Well, my dream shall not be deferred like others
Because I do
What I must
To make it
Real.
It's important that I do
What I must to make it
Real.
This dream
Keeps me going
Until it is
Real.
http://joycelebrationchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Dream.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment